New Zealand – 06N / 07D
Auckland - Rotorua - Queenstown - Christchurch - 06 Nights / 07 Days
DAY - 0 : DEPART FROM INDIA TO NEW ZEALAND VIA SINGAPORE
- 0630hrs Assemble at Chennai International & Meet your Tour Manager
- 0630hrs Proceed for Check-in& Immigration formalities
- 1030hrs Depart from Chennai to New Zealand via Singapore
- 1720hrs Arrive Singapore and proceed for transit counter for New Zealand flight
- 2115hrs Depart from Singapore to Auckland
DAY - 1 : ARRIVE AUCKLAND - CITY TOUR WITH KELY TARLTON’S
- 1040hrs Arrive at Auckland and Immigration & security formalities
- 1200hrs Upon arrival meet and Greet by our local representative
- 1215hrs Transfer to the hotel for check-in (Early check-in is subject to availability)
- 1245hrs Check-in & Refresh
- 1345hrs Proceed to have lunch at Indian restaurant
- 1500hrs After lunch proceed for Auckland City tour – Travel along Queen Street, the 'Golden Mile' of Auckland’s business and shopping district. See buildings that date back to the 1880s, modern high rise towers, and New Zealand’s largest university, before crossing Waitemata Harbour on the Auckland Harbour Bridge. View the harbor, marinas and city skyline, and learn about volcanic sites around the city as you drive along Tamaki Drive and the waterfront. You'll also go into one of Auckland's oldest parks, the expansive Auckland Domain, where the Auckland War Memorial Museum was established in 1852.Kelly Tarltons General Admission Visit Kelly Tarlton’sAntarctic Encounter and Underwater World. Discover secrets of the Southern Ocean and see the magic of an Antarctic fantasyland, complete with Penguins strutting in fresh snow and ice!
- 1700hrs Free for leisure
- 2000hrs Proceed for Dinner at Indian Restaurant
- 2100hrs Transfer back to Hotel&Overnight stay at Hotel
DAY - 2 : AUCKLAND SKY TOWER VISIT – DRIVE TO WAITAMO CAVES – ROTORUA
- 0800hrs Morning breakfast at Hotel
- 0900hrs Check-out & Proceed to visit one of the most iconic structures in Auckland SKYCITY - Auckland Sky Tower At 328 metres the Sky Tower visit offers views in every direction.
- 1030hrs AUCKLAND WAITOMO (Approx travel time 3 hours) Travel south through the Fertile Waikato region to the cave area of Waitomo.
- 1300hrs Lunch at Indian Restaurant(SET MENU – NO CHANGES ALLOWED)
- 1400hrs Waitomo Glowworm Caves Guided Tour - Enjoy visiting world famous Caves where you can enjoy a quiet underground boat ride & witness the spectacle of Thousands of glow worm twinkling in the dark.
- 1530hrs From Waitomo, you will continue driving on to Rotorua.
- 1700hrs Arrival Rotorua The moment of arrival in Rotorua is somehow quite different. There is a scent of sulphur in the air. At the nearby geothermal hotspots, there are spouting geysers, mud pools bubbling and warm geothermal pools and ponds that create a kaleidoscope of colour.
- 1730hrs Arrival Rotorua by private touring vehicle.Transfer to your hotel for check in Remainder of the day is at leisure or choose optional activity Polynesia Spa
- 2000hrs Dinner at local Indian Restaurant & Over night stay @ Rotorua
DAY - 3: RAINBOW SPRINGS & AGRODOME FARM SHOW COMBO - TE RA (DAY PASS) - GUIDED TOUR 60MINS
- 0800hrs Morning breakfast at Hotel
- 0930hrs Rainbow Springs & Agrodome Farm Show Combo Visit the Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park where hundreds of brown and rainbow trout can be seen. Next, travel onto the Agrodome for a one-hour performance seeing nineteen sheep breeds introduced onto the stage, the art of sheep shearing, sheepdog demonstrations.
- 1300hrs Lunch at local Indian restaurant
- 1430hrs Arrive Te Puia
Highlights on the Day Tour include:Guided Tour Duration 60 Minutes
- Explore Te Whakarewarewa, a 60 hectare Geothermal Valley.
- A Kiwi House & Viewing Enclosure
- Traditional Māori Carving and Weaving
- Māori Art & History
- A model Pre-European Māori Village and sacred Marae
- Taonga Gallery and Gift Shop
- 1630hrs Free for leisure
- 1930hrs Dinner at Indian restaurant
- 2030hrs Overnight stay at Rotorua
DAY - 4: FLY FROM ROTORUA TO QUEENSTOWN VIA WELLINGTON – SKY LINE GONDOLA & LUGE RIDE
- 0830hrs Transferred to Rotorua Airport with packed lunch to fly to Queenstown
- 1035hrs Depart from Rotorua to Queenstown via Wellington
- 1335hrs Arrive Queenstown airport & Proceed to have lunch
- 1430hrs Lunch at Local Indian restaurant
- 1530hrs Later proceed to Skyline Gondola Ride – Take the cable car to the summit of Bob’s Peak. The best views in the region are found here, spread out in a Spectacular 220 degree panorama
- 1530hrs 1 x 1 Luge Ride per person is included The Skyline Luge is fun filled gravity ride for all ages and abilities! Choose from two tracks, one scenic and gentle, the other advanced and adventurous. Situated behind the Skyline complex, the Luge tracks wind 800 metres down through the trees, with spectacular views of Queenstown and The Remarkables, to finish beside the main complex.
- 1800 hrs Check-in to hotel& relax - Get refresh for gala dinner
- 1930 hrs Proceed for Gala Dinner at Indian Restaurant / Hotel with 2 + 2 Veg & Non-veg
- 2100 hrs Proceed back to hotel & overnight stay @ Queenstown
DAY - 5 : FULL DAY QUEENSTOWNTOUR – SHOTOVER JETBOAT RIDE (OPTIONAL) -CITY TOUR
- 0800 hrs Morning breakfast at Hotel
- 0930 hrs Shotover Jetboat Ride - Enjoy a raw and exciting ride in the famous Hamilton Jet boat on the Shotover River. Your adrenaline hits the roof as you speed in mere centimetres of water along the famous Shotover River and deep into the Shotover River Canyons. Hold on tight and enjoy the thrill as the driver does the world famous full 360 degree spin and without losing momentum, keeps speeding along the river. It is an adrenaline rush you'll never forget!
- 1100 hrs Proceed For a sightseeing tour of Queenstown – Highlights include a visit to Bungy Jump Site (Jump not included) & Arrowtown.
- 1200 hrs Wine Cave Tour (30 min) & Tasting at Gibbston Valley Wines. The tour includes tasting three current release wines in the unique ambiance of the wine cave,blasted out of the solid schist of the Central Otago mountains.
- 1300 hrs Proceed for Lunch at Indian Restaurant
- 1830 hrs Transferred to hotel for check-in & Relax
- 2000 hrs Proceed for Dinner at Indian Restaurant
- 2100 hrs Transfer to hotel& Overnight stay at Hotel
DAY - 6: QUEENSTOWN TO CHRISTCHURCH VIA TWIZEL & MT.COOK
- 0800 hrs Morning breakfast at Hotel
- 0900 hrs Check-out &QUEENSTOWN and drive to TWIZEL (Approx travel time 2½ hours) Depart Queenstown and travel through the rugged and beautiful landscape of the Central Otago Region. Leave Lake Wakatipu behind, following the winding road and unique surrounds of the Kawarau Gorge to Cromwell. Cross the Lindis Pass into the Mackenzie Country, with its small townships of Omarama and Twizel.
- 1200 hrs Indian Buffet Lunch at MacKenzie Country Hotel
- 1300 hrs TWIZEL to MT. COOK (Approximate travel time ¾ hour)
- 1400 hrs MT. COOK - LAKE TEKAPO (Approximate travel time 5 hours) Leave Mount Cook Village behind and continue along the shores of Lake Pukaki heading north for a photo of Mt Cook and then onto your destination of Lake Tekapo village located at the southern end of Lake Tekapo. Lake Tekapo - LAKE TEKAPO CHRISTCHURCH- Follow SH79 from Lake Tekapo for a day of lovely road-side scenery. Drive over golden tussock land, winding rivers and the impressive Canterbury Plains before arriving in the Garden City of Christchurch.
- 1900 hrs Arrive Christchurch & Proceed to have dinner at Indian restaurant
- 2000 hrs Transfer to hotel& Overnight stay at Hotel
DAY - 7 : DEPART FROMCHRISTCHURCH – ARRIVE CHENNAI VIA SINGAPORE
- 0530 hrs Wake-up call
- 0630 hrs Morning breakfast at Hotel
- 0730 hrs Checkout Hotel& Proceed to airport
- 0800 hrs Arrive at Christchurch airport
- 1040 hrs Depart to India
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies