Azerbaijan & Baku Tour Packages – 04N / 05D
Baku - 04nights / 05days
Azerbaijan tour packages is a country that has the Caspian Sea on one side and the Caucasus Mountain on the other. It is a former Soviet Union state and is now an independent nation lying between Asia and Europe. The walled Inner City in Baku, the capital of the nation is famed for the 15th century royal retreat, the Palace of the Shirvanshahs. Situated inside the Inner City is also the Maiden Tower built many centuries ago and still dominating the skyline of the city.
The capital city and commercial center Baku is on the coast of the Caspian Sea. The Heydar Aliyev Center designed by Zaha Hadid and the LED-covered three-pointed skyscraper Flame Towers are the modern landmarks that you will be seeing in the Azerbaijan tour packages organized by us.
Azerbaijan’s capital, Baku Tour Packages is the biggest logical, social and mechanical focus with a lot of Soviet qualities gliding half-covered up out of sight. Around this are richly enlightened stone houses and pedestrianized tree-lined avenues where you will discover numerous restrictive boutiques. In the most recent decade, various towers have prospered, supplanting shabby old Soviet loft squares. A portion of the grand new forms are stunning perfect works of art. Checkout Baku Tour Packages now and prepare for mysterious Baku trip.
Azerbaijan tour packages for Baku is in reality loaded with shocks for sightseers despite the fact that it may not show up so from the outset. The nation’s history is outrageously intriguing and portrays the motivation behind why the decent variety exists in Azerbaijan today. Furthermore, there you will experience numerous American and British displaced people as of now calling Baku home. Baku visit to be in your Azerbaijan tour packages and it is cool to meet various individuals from various nations, living at one spot.
The fundamental language in Azerbaijan is Azerbaijani however Russian is optional language which is normally utilized in Baku Tour Packages. The lanes are entirely crisp with cold breeze in the early mornings. The nourishment in Baku Tour Packages is additionally special and delicious and the cafés will in general be underground and are gotten down to business into little cavern like sections. There are some nearby anecdotes about this spot, some state it was spot of love for Zoroastrianism culture and a few says it was a watch-tower. Across the board this spot is a value visit on the off chance that you are arranging you Baku Tour Packages, on the grounds that even in 2019 this pinnacle remaining as a legend to invite you.
Area : 513,120 km²
Capital : Baku
Population : 10 million (2017)
Language : Azerbaijani
Dialling code : +994
Time Difference : Azerbaijan 01 hours and 30 min behind of India
DAY - 1: DEPART FROM INDIA – ARRIVE BAKU VIA SHARJAH
- 0130 hrs : Assemble at Chennai International airport
- 0130 hrs : Meet and greet by our tour manager & Proceed for check-in
- 0420 hrs : Depart from Chennai to Baku via Sharjah
- 0650 hrs : Arrive Sharjah
- 0755 hrs : Depart from Sharjah
- 1050 hrs: Arrival at Baku
- 1200 hrs : Meet & greet by our local English Speaking Guide & Transfer to hotel
- 1230 hrs : Arrive @ hotel & Check in
- 1300 hrs : Check-in & relax& Later lunch at Indian restaurant
- 1730 hrs : Evening proceed for Join City Glimpse tour for 2 Hrs
- 20.00 Dinner at Local Indian Restaurant & Over Night Stay at Baku.
Day - 2: BAKU – GABALA WITH CABLE CAR RIDE- BAKU
- 07:00- 09:00 Enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel’s coffee shop.
- 00 Approx 3 Hours / 200 Kms Drive to Gabala Mountains; - Gabala tours is a trip to the city with the history of 2000 years, where you will see ruins of the ancient city, chestnut woods, as well as, discover medieval attractions of the city and its surroundings. On the Way Enjoy View of beautiful mountains and life of local people.
- 00 Ride on Chair Lift going up to the top of the mountain (30 minutes).
- Free time for walk around, Horse Riding, Paragliding, Ice skating, Snow Bikes, Photography etc,
- 00 Transfer the group to Indian Restaurant.
- 30 Buffet Lunch at with Azerbaijan - Indian mix Buffet.
- 30 Drive back to Baku City again it take around 3 hours Reach back
- 30 -1900 Approx. Back to Hotel free time for take rest till Dinner time
- 30 Dinner at Local Indian Restaurant.
- Night Stay at Baku.(One Bottle of mineral water for each Pax in Bus and Hotel room)
Day - 3: FULLDAY SIGHTSEEING TOUR OFOLD & NEW BAKU WITH FUNICULAR
- 00 Wakeup call at hotel
- 00 Enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel’s coffee shop.
- 10:00 Departure for excursion in Baku: City tour begins with a visit to the Old City which is also a fortress. Tourists will see the main attractions of the Old City, including the Palace of the Shirvan Shahs Palace, Maiden Tower, Karvansaray and you can buy the Souvenir from lot of shops in old city etc. after that we will take you to Baku Funicular Railway which has been Operating since 1960. It connects the square on Neftchilar Avenue and Highland Park The length of Railway tracks 455 meters. From the cable car, you can enjoy the Panorama of the city and Caspian Sea.
- 13.00 Lunch at Indian restaurant with Indian Buffet.
- 15.00 After Lunch After Lunch Orientation tour of Flame Tower, Heydar Mosque ,Government house, State Philharmonic Hall , MugamCenter , Baku Boulevard ( Sea Side Park ) and Fountain Park, Highland Park ( Nagornity Park )This is the best place to see the city and the Baku Bay. Later the tour proceeds along the waterfront promenade and Little Venice & Carpet Museum , Panoramic Wheel etc,Heydar AliyevCenter - a cultural center, is a complex structure that includes the Auditorium (convention center), a museum, exhibition halls, and administrative offices. The project center has been designed by renowned architect ZahaHadid. Free time for Photography, Our today's tour ended with a visit of the Center named after Heydar Aliyev.
- 30 Gala Dinner with Black Label Whiskey, Beer, Vodka, Soft Drinks, Juices, 2+2 Veg and Non-Veg Snacks with Belly Dance Show.
- Night Club Activities or free for Leisure & Entertainment your own
- Night Stay at Baku.
Day - 4: SIGHTSEEING TOUR ATESHGAH AND YANARDANG
- Wakeup call at hotel
- 07.00-08.30 Enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel’s coffee shop.
- 10:30 Excursion to the Temple of Fire Worshippers - "Ateshgah" and the fiery mountain "Yanardagh" Azerbaijan is one of the few places on earth, where even today one can observe elements of preserved fire cult and the ancient Zoroastrianism religion.
- 13.00 Lunch at Indian restaurant with Indian Buffet
- 15:00 After lunch, it is time to go to the last destination of our tour. Yanardag - burning mountain;
- The main question here is: WHY IS AZERBAIJAN CALLED "LAND OF FIRE"? You can see here nature phenomenon, incessant burning nature gas on the rock which named to the Yanar Dag reserve the burning rock. As the historians say, maybe this place gave the name *the fire country* to Azerbaijan.
- 17:00 City Center for Shopping at 28 Mall metro park, and Nargiz Mall at Nizami Street ;
- 20.30 Dinner at Local Indian Restaurant & Over Night Stay at Baku
- Night Club Activities or free for Leisure & Entertainment your own
- Overnight Stay at Baku.
Day - 5: SIGHTSEEING TOUR ATESHGAH AND YANARDANG
- 0800 Hrs Enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel
- 0812 Hrs Time free for leisure
- 1200 Hrs Check out your rooms, Clear all extra room bills.
- 1330 Hrs Lunch at Indian Restaurant.
- 1430 Hrs Transfers to Airport
- 1500 Hrs Arrive Sharjah airport & Proceed for check-in
- 1755 Hrs Depart to India
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies